We’re excited that you want to know more about registering for the FDI World Dental Congress 2023.
With over 220 sessions in the main scientific programme, an exhibition that stretches over two floors and an expansive series of networking events, this year’s Congress is not to be missed.
What you need to know and acknowledge before you register:
- Registration for this event is progressive. As additional options become available such as the social programme, scientific offerings etc. you will be invited to log back into the registration portal and update your delegate profile accordingly.
- There’s a range of booking options including:
a. Early registration (available until 31 March)
b. Group registration (five people or more so your practice team, study group etc)
c. VIP registration (register for the first time or upgrade an existing registration)
- If you’re going to attend and participate in Congress and its Exhibition you must register. No matter how many of you are coming along, each person must fill out their own registration form.
- You must register as the profession you hold i.e. if you’re a dentist, you must register as a dentist. That goes for partners or spouses with professional qualifications.
- Students – you need to have a valid ID card at the time of Congress.
For further information, which we’d encourage you to read carefully before you complete the registration process, please click here.